Japanese mobile operator NTT DOCOMO has presented the “waterproof” model Android smartphone REGZA Phone T-01C manufactured by Toshiba, which will supplement the operator’s portfolio series docomo Smartphone.
The main advantage provided by the news from Toshiba – it’s her tight body and large 4-inch widescreen touch display, VGA resolution. In addition, there is built-in contactless payment card (FeliCa), 12 megapixel camera with support for HD video (720p) and the ability to receive digital TV programs in the standard.
Brief specifications Toshiba REGZA Phone T-01C:
- Support communications standards: GSM / 3G HSPA (HSDPA 7.2Mbps / HSUPA 5.7Mbps)
- Dimensions: 126 × 62×11, 9 mm
- Weight: 149 gr.
- Display: touch screen 4-inch, TFT, resolution 480h854 points, displaying more than 262 thousand colors
- Camera: 12,2 megapixel
- MicroSD slot for memory cards
- Support for Carrier-store docomo market, Flash Lite 4.0
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR, Infrared, Wi-Fi, GPS
- TV-tuner “One-segment”
- Built-in contactless payment card
- Operating System: Android 2.1 (update to 2.2 will be available in spring 2011)
Source: Android Mobile Review