How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4:
For your brand new Samsung Galaxy S4, the root method is out in the market. Many of the users faced disappointment when they could not find the bootloader working. But there are always ways to find a simple solution and this is certainly a simple issue for us.
We are here today, telling you all the users of Samsung Galaxy S4 to use this root method to unlock your phones. This root method will enable you to perform full administrative tasks on the Android system such as installations of pre installed carrier’s apps and installation of custom recovery etc.
There are two models of Samsung Galaxy S4 are in the market. 1.6GHz Octa-core processor and 1.9 GHz Quad-core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has got the Qualcomm Quad-core processor with the 1.9GHz processor. The RAM is about 2Gb with 16 GB internal memory. There is Android System 4.2.2 is running in it. The screen is 5.0 AMOLED.
There is always risk attached while rooting the phone device. We are not responsible for any damage or problem with the phone while unlocking it. Use the guidelines at your own risk.
– Check the model number of the phone before starting the process. Go to Settings -> About Device -> Model number.
– Your computer or laptop must have the windows.
– Install and download the Samsung Galaxy S4 USB driver for windows.
– Connect the device with USB to the computer.
– Make sure about enabling the USB debugging on your device.
– Charge your phone up to 60 to 80% for avoiding any blackout during the process.
– Get the backup of your files while rooting the device. You may lose the data so recover it later.
– To root the Samsung Galaxy S4 from T Mobile & AT&T there is single root software that is motochopper.zip.
– Take out the motochopper.zip on desktop in a folder.
– In it, you will see a run.bat file. Click on it and run it as an Administrator.
– With the USB cable, connect your phone to the computer.
– Press any key to resume the rooting process.
– On your phone, ‘Allow USB Debugging’ window will appear. Click it OK.
– The script running on Command Prompt will stop and it will request to reboot your phone. Press any key to continue.
– The device will start rebooting automatically.
– Download the Root Checker from Google Play to check the root status.
By following these very simple ways, you can unlock your Samsung Galaxy S4 easily. All you have to do is to be careful while doing it so that there will not be any problem. In case of any problem with the phone, contact the local office.
Do comment back if this tutorial was helpful for you. We will like to get positive comments from you. Also tell us in any case of further assistance. The problems are solved in this forum too. Feedback is important for us to improve the performance.